If you don’t want to keep your family’s schedules on the refrigerator or your paper calendar anymore then here are a couple of recommendations:
1. Cozi is a great app for every member of the family.
• It keeps track of everyone’s schedules and activities, all in one place.
• Share grocery, chore, and to-do lists in real time
• Access, view, and update from any mobile deice, tablet, or computer
• You can get it for free at cozi.com and also available in iTunes, Google play, Windows, and Amazon App stores.
2. Real Simple Checklist. This app turns your phone or tablet into your daily planner, organizer, and to-do list all wrapped up into one.
• 15 free popular checklists, including Cooking Basics, Quick Cleaning Checklist, and Party Planning
• Ability to create your own unique lists
• Upgrade to access 100 + checklists for every to-do list.
Along with paper calendars and now, apps, the other tip to share is that they won’t work if you don’t use them.
– Study your calendar each night, before the next day, so you are prepared for everything you have to do.
– Keep your desk cleared of clutter and organized so you can keep up on your work whether it’s a report for work or paying bills.
– If you are just overwhelmed with all you have to do, then start at the beginning: write a list of just 3 things you need to do and start there.
– And remember to ask for help! There are times when I have just had a baby or have been sick and I couldn’t do anything. So, I just did one thing at a time, asked for help and eventually got my life back in order.
– And remember to pray. Ask God to help you accomplish what He wants you to do each day. It may be to just help you put food on the table for your family.
Manna from Heaven
“I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Psalms 16:7-8